New Digital Signage Federation Hang-Outs – Planning For The Life cycle of a Digital Signage Network Infrastructure
Planning For The Life cycle of a Digital Signage Network Infrastructure
Wed, Jan 13, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
While everyone would love for their digital signage to last forever, the reality is that with any technology it needs continual upgrades and maintenance. Our panel of industry experts will share their guidance on:
- How often should I upgrade my media players?
- What lifespan should I expect out of my LED display and how can I prolong it?
- Strategies for upgrading browsers, software versions, operating systems, and more.
- How to stay current on design trends to ensure content doesn’t look dated.
- Tools to monitor up time and head off potential failures before they happen
Panelists will include:
- Dave Haar – Brawn Consulting
- Tim Johnston – YCD Multimedia, Enterprise Solutions
- Jay Leedy – Diversified Media Group
To register – please visit the DSF website on Google Plus or on the DSF site itself.
No comments yet.